top of page

Price List

Our Offers on PAL and RPAL


Canadian Firearms Safety Course

This Course is required for your PAL application. In Canada a valid PAL is needed to possess most rifles and shotguns.


Canadian Restricted Firearms Safety Course.

This course is required for your RPAL application. You must have taken the CFSC to attend the CRFSC. A valid RPAL is needed to possess restricted firearms.


Both Courses.

This price is for both courses when taken within 7 days of each other.

bottom of page